Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Grade A Vacancy 2022 has been notified. SEBI has invited applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream.
Important Dates for SEBI Grade A Vacancy 2022
- On-Line Application and Payment of fee On-Line: January 05, 2022 to January 24, 2022
- Phase I On-Line Examination: February 20, 2022
- Phase II On-Line Examination (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream): March 20, 2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream: April 03, 2022
- Phase III Interview Dates will be intimated seperately
Total Number of Vacancies
There are total of 120 vacancies to be filled up. The stream-wise vacancies are as follows:
- General: 80
- Legal: 16
- IT: 14
- Research: 7
- Official Language: 3
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs 100/-
Age Limit for SEBI Grade A Vacancy 2022
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992. Check out the notification for age relaxation
The minimum required educational qualification stream-wise is as follows:
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- IT: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR asters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in omputers / Information Technology.
- Research: Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Official Language: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
Exam Pattern and Selection Process
Exam shall conducted as a three stage process i.e.
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Paper 1: All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning. Duration of exam is 60 mins
- Paper 2: The duration of exam is 40 mins
- General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.
- Legal, Information Technology & Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.
- Research Stream:- Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Paper 1: All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills
- Paper 2:
- General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics
- Legal, and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.
- Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce
- Information Technology Stream: Coding Test (Languages: C++/JAVA/Python)
- Phase III (Interview): Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. ₹1,15,000/- p.m. without accommodation and ₹80,500/- p.m. with accommodation
Online Course and Test Series for SEBI Grade A Vacancy 2022
Check out our free SEBI Grade A Study Material. Also try out CA Raman Luthra Classes app. Use Coupon Code PTY10 to Redeem 10% discount.
Check the notification for complete details