Government Schemes Questions for RBI Grade B
We are presenting you the Government Schemes Questions for RBI Grade B ESI Section of the exam. These questions will cover the questions related to scheme launched for sports, MSME, Agriculture etc which are very important from exam point of view. Also do read the answers provided at the end of quiz.
- Where did Khelo India Youth Games 2019 held?
- Which state topped the medals tally at Khelo India Youth Games, 2019?
- Under Khelo India scheme, what amount of annual scholarship is being provided to selected athlete?
- Rs 3 lacs
- Rs 5 lacs
- Rs 7 lacs
- Rs 8 lacs
- Under Khelo India scheme, for how many years the selected athlete shall receive annual scholarship?
- 5 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 10 years
- Who has supported two schemes SANKALP and STRIVE for skill development?
- Asian Development Bank
- Asian Investment Infrastructure Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- World Bank
- What was the budgetary allocation for Rashtriya Gokul Mission?
- Rs 500 crore
- Rs 750 crore
- Rs 1000 crore
- Rs 1200 crore
- Which out of the following is/are objectives of Rashtriya Gokul Mission?
a) Development and conservation of indigenous breeds
b) The fare for a one hour journey of appx. 500 km on a fixed wing aircraft capped at Rs 2500
c) Enhance milk production and productivity
d) Distribute disease free high genetic merit bulls for natural service
Select the correct answer from following options:
- Only a, b and c
- Only a, c and d
- Only b, c and d
- All are correct
- Who is implementing the Rashtriya Gokul Mission?
- Department of Agriculture and Co-operation
- Department of Agricultural Research and Education
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries
- What was the budgetary outlay of Namami Gange Programme launched in 2014?
- Rs 10000 crore
- Rs 15000 crore
- Rs 20000 crore
- Rs 25000 crore
- What was the budgetary outlay of Centrally Sponsored Scheme ‘Blue Revolution’?
- Rs 3000 crore
- Rs 5000 crore
- Rs 8000 crore
- Rs 10000 crore
Khelo India Youth Games is a part of the revamped national programme for development of sports, Khelo India. Khelo India Youth Games, 2019 was held at Pune, Maharashtra.
Maharashtra topped the medals tally with total of 227 medals (Gold – 85, Silver – 61, Bronze – 81). Haryana and Delhi settled at 2nd and 3rd spot respectively.
Under Khelo India scheme, each athlete selected under the scheme shall receive an annual scholarship worth Rs. 5.00 lakh for 8 consecutive years
The government has approved two new World Bank supported schemes of Rs. 6,655 crore – Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) and Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE). Let’s understand SANKALP Scheme STRIVE Scheme
The outlay for Rashtriya Gokul Mission was Rs 500 crore during the 12th Five Year Plan
The objective of the scheme is to: Development and conservation of indigenous breeds, Undertake breed improvement programme for indigenous cattle breeds so as to improve the genetic makeup and increase the stock, Enhance milk production and productivity, Upgrade nondescript cattle using elite indigenous breeds like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi, Deoni, Tharparkar, Red Sindhi, Distribute disease free high genetic merit bulls for natural service.
Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries has been implementing Rashtriya Gokul Mission
Namami Gange Programme is an Integrated Conservation Mission, approved as ‘Flagship Programme’ by the Union Government in June 2014 with budget outlay of 20,000 Crore to accomplish the twin objectives of effective abatement of pollution, conservation and rejuvenation of National River Ganga.
The restructured Centrally Sponsored Scheme on Blue Revolution: Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries formulated at a total Central outlay of 3000 crore
We hope you like the Government Schemes Questions. You may also like to read following MCQs for RBI Grade B exam:
- Government Schemes [Part 1]
- Government Schemes [Part 2]
- ADB, Banks Board Bureau MCQ
- Index of Industrial Production MCQ
Tags: Government Schemes Questions for RBI Grade B, Government Schemes Questions, Government Schemes Questions for RBI Grade B ESI section, Government Schemes Questions for RBI mains, RBI Grade B Government Schemes Questions