Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana Maharashtra
The government of Maharashtra has launched the Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana (Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana). The aim of the scheme is to reduce losses due to non-payment of electricity and promote the usage of solar energy. The state has planned to install one lakh solar pumps across the state. The government aims to support farmers of remote areas where agriculture feeder is not possible.
Features of Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana
- The government will provide two LED bulbs, a DC fan and a mobile charging socket as freebies to farmers.
- It provides a subsidy of up to 95% on solar pump sets.
- The farmers with land holding of less than five acres will have to pay 5% of cost of a 3HP solar pump. Whereas the farmers with land holding of more than five acres will be provided 5HP solar pump at Rs 30000
The implementing agency of the scheme is Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
We hope you liked this article on UJALA . Here are some useful government scheme for you to read next:
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Details, Interest Rate, Benefits
- Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS): Features, Recent Success
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Ujjwala Sanitary Napkins Initiative: Aim, Features
Tags: Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana, Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra, Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana upsc, Atal Solar Krushi Pump scheme, maharashtra Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana, Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2